Chocolate, honey, almond, dried fruits
This coffee is balanced, medium-bodied, and delicious—a perfect daily drinking coffee. Sweet notes of chocolate and honey, with delicate hints of fruit and almond. Great for espresso.
We love this coffee so much we keep it year-round and consider it to be our house coffee, even though it is single-origin (not a blend). It's a real crowd pleaser!
Medium roast. 12 oz / 340 g or 5 lb / 2.26 kg.
- Country: Brazil
- Region: Mogiana, which runs along the São Paulo and Minas Gerais border.
- Farm: Various smallholder farms
- Variety: Acaiá, Catuaí, Caturra, Icatu, and Mundo Novo
- Altitude: 800 - 1,300 masl
- Processing: Full natural (dry)
Our coffee is whole-bean by default. However, if you need it pre-ground, add a note to your order at checkout.